Wow. What do I even say?
I would like to thank Blogger Marie G. aka lostinthearmsofdestiny, for nominating me for the Versatile Bloggers Award. It is truly an honor that I am recognized by my peers and fellow bloggers.
To tell you the truth, sometimes I wonder why I even blog at all, and sometimes I wonder if it’s something that I should even continue, but some of the comments, emails, and support I get from you, the readers is what keeps Joey Flowers going.
So to Marie, and all of you. THANK YOU.
As far as nominees, I’ve seen SO many great blogs, I wish I could nominate them all. But, the rules state only 15, so…To all those I’ve crossed paths with, you are ALL winners to me.
And my nominees (not in any particular order) are:
lostinthearmsofdestiny – Great blog, personal, deep, from the heart.
chicpress – Great poems, creative, posts speak to you.
wordsfallfrommyeyes – Great writing, blog worth checking out.
Love 2 Type – Cool blog. A little bit of everything.
Unhallowed Nation – Awesome metal blog. Not for the weak…
Source of Inspiration – Blog run by Pat Cegan. Inspirational, beautiful.
Tamara Out Loud – Great blog. One thing that make her great is her being real.
A Purple Daffodil – Great blog, great sketches.
Sips of Jen and Tonic – Cool blog, worth checking out.
Personal Concerns – Personal, great writing.
Relationship Voice – Great blog having to do with relationships, etc.
Awaken The Inner Self – Great Blog. Well written. Inspirational.
Waking Up Angry – Cool blog. Great posts. Worth checking out.
IYAAYAS Moderator’s Blog – Open, straight shooter. Check out this blog.
7 Things About Me…You Don’t Know:
1. My real name is NOT Joey Flowers.
2. I’m currently working through OCD, Depression, and anxiety.
3. I get teary-eyed at the end of “Armageddon”
4. I hate pictures being taken of me.
5. Hate exercise, but really enjoy walking.
6. Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons..
7. I LOVE the smell of Lilacs.
Versatile Blogger Award. The Rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.